Hopstop provides three mapping and transit direction solutions to its business clients. Each product allows you to offer maps or transit directions to your end user.
FREElink: A free service. Transit directions and maps are provided on Hopstop's website.
XML Web Service: Easily embed Hopstop XML Web Service into any web or mobile application. Keep your branding and control the user's experience.
Trip Planner Express: Helps transit authorities to quickly and cost effectively provide public transportation trip planning services on their websites.
Please click on the tabs below to learn more about each product.
Promote the use of public transportation systems by the public.
Trip Planner Express helps transit authorities to quickly and cost effectively provide public transportation trip planning services on their websites. The service will have similar functionality to HopStop.com but your organization will have complete control over the logo, colors and overall design.
HopStop.com is the most used website for mass transit directions in New York City; a city with the most complex transit system in the United States. The same robust technology will power your online trip planning service.
HopStop will provide the expertise, technology, and hosting infrastructure so your valuable in-house resources may focus on the core transit authority operations.
- Promotes the use of public transportation systems
- Delivers proven online trip planning services in a very cost effective manner
- Have a fully functional service on your website in 4-8 weeks
- No expensive software to deploy or large maintenance costs
- No hardware to buy
- Leverage HopStop's investment in a secure and scalable hosting environment
- Transit authority retains full control over all mass transit schedules, fares and route information.
Trip Planner Express was created to reduce the overall cost, time and complexity of
creating an online trip planning services for transit authorities.
For more information, please fill the form below and we will contact you (* - required fields)